- Sort by Price
- We are our strongest in Him, a Heart for God" Devotional. How do we handle the enormous changes and upheavals of life? Facing new obstacles and problems daily, how do we cope? Where are our answers? This book in Marie's "A Heart for God Devotional Series," God's words will again flood over you with hope and new life. You will hear His voice, true and certain, speaking directly to your heart. Listening to His sublime words of love and wisdom, you can rise up to unimagined heights of beauty and strength. God's voice speaks to you from each page.
- Poems in the city. Marie's very first published book. Best Book of the Year Award -- Chicago News.
- Out of stock
- When Alula-Belle discovers that the Pickle Necks are ruining the beach by pouring pickle juice into the ice cream she determines to help put a stop to it.
- Marie's 2nd award-winning book of poetry written while in Bible College.
- Out of stock
- Written and illustrated by the author. Hold on to your hat and get ready for a rib-tickling adventure with Alula-Belle Button-Top Paintbrush Soft-shoe Pucheeni Magrew! This hardcover book for early readers is about love and kindness that children don't forget. Stroll through the town of Kneebend-on-Limber and find a happy, friendly place where peach trees line the streets all because Alula-Belle blew into town and the place was never the same. For children ages 4-10
- The ecstasy of eternity in our souls, a "Heart for God" Devotional
- From slavery to freedom and triumph.
- God's best gifts are ours, a "Heart for God" Devotional
- The unforgettable best-selling and story of one man's triumph over slavery in the 20th century. A gritty, raw real-life tale that will both shock and inspire you.
- Watch for this one! It's a heart-wrenching story that answers the questions you've always wanted to know about heaven.
- Be entirely blessed with this anointed booklet as a continual present reminder reinforcing who you are in the Lord. An ideal little booklet to give as gifts, to tuck into your bible, your purse, back pocket, lunch box and backpack, to remind yourself and others of the blessings God wants you to live in. Boost your faith and live in your blessings NOW.
- The Gold Medallion Book Award winning devotional book for teens.
- Written and illustrated by the author. Although Marie wrote and illustrated this book for young people, both children and adults are loving the touching and humorous story of an eleven year-old girl in a dysfunctional family and her guardian angel. Read this book and enter the outrageous and heart-warming world of mystery-solving, secret-exposing and danger-surviving antics of a girl and her guardian angel. Guaranteed to inspire.
- Powerful teen devotional.
- This is one of the most passionate books of faith Marie has written. This true story takes place in Yugoslavia and was developed out of the heartbeat and cries of the Balkan people and their insistent belief that God is a good God who answers prayers. Out of the struggles, wars, invasions and poverty there came a family who chose to pray and cling to God. Believing and trusting in Him, their lives changed the destiny of thousands. The story of a mother's courage and love is one of the most memor
- Daily promises spoken from the heart of God to your heart. This popular book of daily promises of God's faithfulness in His own words follows the footsteps of her "Heart For God" series of devotional books. Almost a million readers have, and continue to, drink in the powerfully encouraging words of those books. GOD'S HEART FOR YOU gives you the voice of the Lord Jesus guiding and making His thoughts known to His own. By focusing on His words, His voice emphatically yet gently directs the true disciple to truly know His heart.
- Marie teaches and writes about health and fitness in her newspaper columns, magazine articles and books. As a fitness aficionado, she believes in the health of the total person. Almost 2 million-copy bestseller it has seen victory in numberless lives over the battle of the bulge. It was one of the very first weight loss plans to reach the Christian marketplace.
- Best Book of Poetry of Year Award, San Diego Book Award.
- Written under Marie's Italian family name, Marie Giordano, here's her Pulitzer Prize-nominated novel published in 2003. Widely praised and reviewed by the secular press, the book has been called the Italian "Angela's Ashes." t has won literary awards including The San Diego Book Award as "Best Fiction of the Year," a Book Sense Pick and the Sons of Italy National Book Club winner.
- In the one-year devotional, Talk to Me Jesus, Jesus speaks directly to you with words to pierce into every region of your life with the tender love of all eternity. Through these daily readings, the loving words of Jesus flood over you with new hope and new life. His loving voice, true and certain, speaks directly to you.
- Find Your Way Out of Depression, Anxiety, Fear, Anger, and Other Common Problems by Applying the Principles of Misbelief Therapy Paperback – by William Backus and Marie Chapian. Most of What Happens in Your Life Happens Because of the Way You Think. Wrong thinking produces wrong emotions, wrong reactions, wrong behavior-and unhappiness! Learning to deal with your thoughts is the first step on the road to healthy thinking. How to handle one's thoughts properly is what this book is all about! It explains the life-changing method the authors call Misbelief Therapy, and it can work for you. In your home In your own circumstances In your own problems In your own adverse environment In your own thinking Based on the Bible, this book has helped thousands of people for many years, and it can help you!
- This is a definitive book explaining and teaching the presence of angels in the world and their work in our personal lives today. It includes sound foundational biblical teaching as well as documented testimonies of angelic activity in today's world in ministries, churches and personal lives. Address all of the following questions:
- Are angels actually helping and guiding you in your personal life?
- Are angels assigned by God to help you fulfill your destiny in this life?
- How does worship and praising the Lord draw angelic presence in our midst?
- The first of the well-loved "Heart For God" Devotionals
- In this beautiful little devotional, Jesus speaks directly to you from His great heart of love, and there is space for you to respond to Him, as well. Marie has added Scripture verses for additional study if you choose. Extremely personal and intimate, this book is ideal for your daily time with the Lord, and one you'll keep for a lifetime. It's the perfect gift at any time of the year.
- The untold story of how John Ramsey survived unspeakable tragedy and learned to hope again. In this remarkable book, Ramsey reveals how he was sustained by faith during the long period of spiritual darkness, and he offers hope and encouragement to others who suffer tragedy and injustice.